Zoom allows instructors to schedule live meetings with students in MyCourses. Benefits of Zoom meetings include:
- Instructors can use video, audio, and screen sharing to deliver content to students who can respond using video and audio.
- Instructors can record their Zoom meetings for students to review at a later time. Recordings are automatically available in Kaltura.
- Scheduled Zoom meetings are automatically added to the MyCourses course calendar.
Zoom is fully integrated with MyCourses and instructors can add Zoom to a MyCourses course at any time.
Our Zoom integration allows meetings scheduled inside MyCourses to be automatically posted to the MyCourses Calendar.
- Setup your room to mute all sound on entry.
- Verify participants can hear you and see what you see on the screen.
- Record your meeting to post later for students who could not attend
- Check the Chat panel for questions/comments during the session.
- Close with key points and reminders.
Based on iCollegeNow by Tracy Adkins; Crystal Bundrage; Kathleen Mapson; and Will Kerr. This site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.