Qualtrics is the recommended and supported standard survey tool for surveys developed and/or administered by Georgia Gwinnett College (GGC). Use of third-party surveys for educational purposes may be evaluated on a case-by-case basis by Cabinet members.
GGC has a site license for Qualtrics that includes all GGC faculty, staff, and students. Faculty and staff should use Qualtrics over other survey tools to create a consistent survey experience that recipients will recognize as a legitimate GGC survey. Qualtrics offers an up-to-date look and feel as well as the features listed below.
- over 20 questions types
- skip/display/branch logic
- distribution options: email, personalized link, anonymous link, QR code, etc.
- data analysis options including:
- results and reporting options
- import/export of surveys
- options for collaborating on survey development and results/reporting sharing
- option for changing ownership of surveys and data via Information Technology support
Set up a GGC Qualtrics Account
- Go to https://ggc.qualtrics.com/
- Use your GGC email and password to log in, then use MFA to complete your secure login.
- Accept the Terms of Service.