Need to transfer a file from your college-owned computer to your home computer or other device? Need to collaborate on a report or presentation with colleagues or students? OneDrive is your solution.
OneDrive is a cloud storage and collaboration solution for your files and is included as a part of Claw Mail as part of the Office365 suite of applications.
- 1 TB of File Storage
- Upload Files via OneDrive App
- OneDrive app for Mac (20 GB upload per file)
- OneDrive for Windows app (20 GB upload per file
- Upload Files using a Web Browser
- Upload Files using File Explorer or Mac Finder
- Save Files or Sync Files to OneDrive by Default if you use Windows 10.
- Share files with anyone at GGC
- Share files with users outside of GGC via a link
- Provide collaboration and editing options when sharing files
- Participate in real-time collaboration and editing of documents